MTM Ranch has a rich and successful history in group rides. We are known for our personal approach and uncompromised safety standards. Our insurance reflects our flawless record and you are more than welcome to investigate. Yearly we invite all of our different planners to come and enjoy a site inspection tour. You are welcome to come to the MTM and familiarize yourself with our facility and expert staff.
We take groups up to 25 people. When planning a group ride some of the following information may help you more effectively plan a smooth departure, ride and return for your guests.
- The size of your group will affect the time they will actually depart the MTM on their ride. The formula for timing is: Every 12 riders takes at least 20 minutes to mount on horseback. It doesn't matter what any ranch tells you, it is a fact of life and a good DMC will adjust and plan accordingly. Using this formula, 25 guests need over 40 minutes to get on their way.
- We have done groups of 50 by splitting them into two groups. While the first group is on their one hour tour, the other group may arrive and prepare to mount up. As the first group arrives back to the ranch, we can load up the second group and get them on their way.
- If time allows we generally go about ten minutes over our time so guests may feel the satisfaction of a full ride. This sometimes is difficult when guests are slow, chatty and just not in a hurry to get on. We stay aware that transportation on buses is by the hour and we respect that.
- We are able to fax our waivers to be reviewed by your guests while in transport. This is a great time saving measure.
- We do have a riding instructional tape to familiarize guests with our methodology, thusly enriching the experience. It is entertaining, educational and fun for passengers to view in transport.
Please contact us for more information and for corporate rates.
Make a Payment
Call MTM Ranch Today!
We offer horseback rides near Scottsdale in the town of Cave Creek / Carefree. Follow Cave Creek Road north from Phoenix, past Carefree Highway almost two miles and just as the road begins to head East, Spur Cross Road will be on your left; take it North four miles through all the curves and dips. The pavement ends right at the driveway to the ranch.